Stephen de Fulburn



He was born in Fulburn in Cambridge and was created Bishop of Waterford in 1274 as well as Treasurer of Ireland and Justiciar from 1281 until his death in 1288. It was during these years that the Waterford mint was in operation and he is also credited with the construction of the thirteenth-century deanery under croft.

Location: Corner Bailey’s New St. & Cathedral Sq (Deanery)