Jacobs Brothers.jpg

Jacobs Brothers

Summary

The famous firm of W&R Jacob, biscuit-makers, had its origins in Waterford city in the 19th C. It’s founders the Quaker brothers William and Robert, were the sons of Issac and Anne Jacob who married in 1824 and lived in O’Connell Street. Issac was a baker with premises at Bridge Street. A son, William was born in 1825 and Robert in 1831.

Location: 3, O’Connell Street