A Walk down Membory Lane
A series of talks on Waterford history in the Parlour Tea Rooms
9th July, at 2:30pm - Thomas Francis Meagher
The third in Waterford Civic Trust series of bite talks ‘Gone but not forgotten’ will take place on Saturday 9th July 2016 at 2.30pm in the beautiful setting of the Parlour Vintage Tea Rooms situated on the first floor of the Port of Waterford building at No. 2 George’s Street. The subject of the talk is Thomas Francis Meagher, who unveiled the tricolour in March 1848, at 33 The Mall that would eventually become the national flag of Ireland. The speaker is Mr. Donnchadh Ó Ceallacháin, Keeper Medieval Museum.
16th July, at 2:30pm - Smokey Joe
This talk will be delivered by Davy Daniels. More details will follow